- Prepare Lucky Iron Fish water by boiling the Fish in 1 litre of water with 2-3 drops of citrus for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, rinse 2 cups of sushi rice in a strainer until the water runs clear
- Remove your Lucky Iron Fish from the pot, and wash/dry immediately. Lower the heat, add the rice and cook per package instructions
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add 1/2 cup rice vinegar with a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar*. Cook over medium until combined
- Gently stir this mixture into the cooked rice, and enjoy!