To prep your Lucky Iron Water:
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Then add your Lucky Iron Fish and 2 drops of citrus.
- Allow it all to boil for 10 minutes.
To prep your strawberry puree:
- To a blender, add strawberries, coconut cream, agave/ maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
Now it all comes together!
- Place the oats and the chia seeds in a large container.
- Pour in 1 cup of the Lucky Iron Water and the strawberry puree. Stir till no lumps are left.
Cover with a lid and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
The next morning, dish out your desired amount into bowls and garnish with toppings of your choice such as coconut flakes, slivered almonds or fresh fruit.
With this easy-to-make recipe and simple addition of Lucky Iron Fish, you'll have an amazing breakfast that's both healthy and flavorful - perfect for busy mornings or feeding a group!